Sebastian is a Lingohubber
Today we welcome Sebastian Haselbeck to the LingoHub team. Sebastian will work closely with our community (that's you!) to help us improve the user experience and documentation.
A cosmopolitan Bavarian himself, he lives our motto "go global, be local" - currently in Berlin. When he is not lingohubbing, he works on building movie websites (see blogpost) for a world-wide audience.
Introducing 'Lite' - The new way to spell 'Light', but with twenty per cent fewer letters. - Jerry Seinfeld
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world
- 1 Localization business case - Tractive: "LingoHub liberates our team"
- 3 Name suffixes and prefixes of titles in Austria and Germany
- 4 Market Spotlight: Do you have what it takes to make it in Brazil?
- 5 Localization business case - MeisterLabs: “LingoHub is a joy to use”