Lingohub is compliant with the GDPR
We are storing all data in the EU, if we have a sub-processor which is processing not in the EU (Intercom), we ensure through an EU-US Privacy Shield and a DPA with them to have an adequate security standard.
We’re committed to protecting
and respecting your privacy
Hosted in the European Union
We are storing all data in the EU. Our files and data are hosted on Amazon Web Services, within the Ireland region.
- Cloud environment. Lingohub runs on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and benefits from Amazon’s secure, world-class data centers.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring. Lingohub is monitored 24/7/365 by different monitoring tools.
- Backups. We do full automated and encrypted backups of our databases.
- Access control. Lingohub uses role-based security architecture and requires users of the system to be identified and authenticated prior to the use of any system resources.
- Encryption. Secure transport via HTTPS & Encryption in transfer & at rest.
- Corporate Security Policies. We do ensure office security through policies for employees, vendors and business partners.