Simplified Project Wizard and new Setup Guide
We've just released the new setup guide helping you to get the most out of LingoHub.
You can find it in the support's tab in the top navigation. It guides you through the LingoHub basics and comes along with video bits to learn all powerful features.
The simplified project wizard allows you to create a project in 3 easy steps. Once your project is created you'll be redirected to the editor and can start translating right away!
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world