DeepL comes to LingoHub
LingoHub will soon support DeepL, a fresh machine translation engine that is already competing with the giants of the field.
If we compare the accuracy of DeepL translations to other similar services - it is remarkable. DeepL's output is less probable to be a literal, word-to-word translation than most. Instead, the DeepL engine will catch the intended meaning of the sentence with all the shades between.
Professional translators often encounter difficulties when translating idioms or standardized phrases. DeepL is a tool promising big changes in the translation game.
DeepL currently supports translation to and from seven languages. They are English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, and Polish. The company confirmed on the official website that further languages will be available soon.
If you are excited to check it out, DeepL is already available for LingoHub's beta group with new subscription plans.
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world