Translation and Localization Trends 2014 - A Survey
Which major developments will 2014 have in store for the translation and localization industry? What are the major issues that concern you as a translator, or a product vendor looking into localization? At LingoHub, our mission is to bring both groups closer together, and provide not only a comprehensive localization management solution, but also an online environment for translators that is built around you. To get a broader view of the industry, and ensure that what we are building is exactly what you need (not what we think you need), we have created a quick survey. You can use this to let us know your heart's desires, your views on the industry and what would improve your work.
The most informative results from the survey will be published on this blog in a few weeks, please spread the word and let you colleagues know about it. You can also go beyond the survey, and send us ideas and feedback any time, email us, or comment below.
For Translators - Click below to participate in this year's Translation Trends Survey:
For developers and product creators - click below to participate in this year's Localization Trends Survey:
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world
- 1 Why Lingohub will Solve Software Localization for You - Video
- 2 The Difference between a Translation Memory and Term Base (and how to use them correctly)
- 3 Almost any text is filled with riddles you have to solve - Interview with Vadim Kadyrov
- 5 Localization business cases: Sourcefabric