Improved Collaborator Handling and New Organizations
We released a bunch of new features to facilitate managing your team and account.
Organizations have been implemented enabling that projects no longer belong to a specific account; they now belong to an organization. Simply create an organization and manage everything like your team, subscription and billing information at one place!
Also, collaborators can be managed on an organization level now allowing you to edit permissions, add and remove collaborators across various or all projects of an organization.
Due to these improvements collaborator roles at LingoHub have changed. Decide whether you want collaborators to be an organization owner, organization administrator, project administrator or translator.
Explore our new features and enjoy using LingoHub!
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world