More New Lingohub Product Documentation
Three new documentation texts have been added for you last week, now part of our LingoHub Docs section.
First up is a description of how LingoChecks work for you as a developer. LingoChecks are our innovative context information technology that ensure greater quality and consistency across your application and assist translators in delivering text that fits your interface without problems. Click here to read it.
Next up is a quick overview of the various import strategies we offer for resource files. There are three major ways of dealing with new versus existing texts in your project, and we offer you the choice of defining them to suit your development process. The most common strategy is pre-set and should meet most of your requirements. Click here to read it.
Lastly, we have outlined our file import and detection functionality for you in more detail. The article documents how we detect various file types, locales and meta information. They should also help you with migration and troubleshooting resource file problems. Click here to read it.
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world
- 1 30 languages just a click away with LingoHub Cloud Translation
- 2 Say hello to free app localization on LingoHub!
- 3 The business case for localizing apps for the Chinese market
- 4 Localization Case Study - Triggertrap: “LingoHub streamlines translation”
- 5 November/December roundup: new features all the way