Lingohub enters tech2b incubator
We are proud to announce that we made it into the tech2b incubator. You maybe asking yourself now what tech2b actually is? Their introduction (from the tech2b website):
As Upper Austrian innovation and partnership network for research-based and technology-orientated business concepts and business foundations, we help people to realise their ideas.
What does this mean for lingohub? We have a shiny new office in the techcenter with a beautiful view at the Danube (I promise some photos in the future). On our way to be accepted to the program, we met a lot of interesting people who will work with us making lingohub a great service. And last but not least, we got another motivation/energy push (like we needed one ;)) and we plan to go in public beta soon.
If you are interested in what we are doing or you just want a good coffee (yes, that's a valid reason), stop by whenever you like.
PS: Thanks to all our supporters, friends, helpers, and mentors. Exciting times!
- 1 GitHub App, Over-the-Air Updates, and many more features to boost your software localization
- 2 Get started with the LingoHub iOS SDK - How to localize your iOS Apps with Over The Air updates
- 3 Get started with the LingoHub Android SDK - How to localize your Android Apps with Over The Air updates
- 4 Introducing Packages, Zendesk integration, and a new project wizard
- 5 Storyblok & LingoHub: Organize your content for the multilingual world