Our experience, knowledge and lessons learned - all here just for you.
Understanding Activity Reports
The Activity Reports list all activity within your organization for a given period of time. They provide you with a more detailed overview of your translation progress than the dashboard and give you the opportunity to monitor your team's productivity.
How to access Activity Reports
There are two ways of accessing the Activity Reports :
- From the top navigation bar by simply clicking on the Reports tab.
- From the project's dashboard by clicking on the Reports option from the target language context menu. This will open the reports and filter the activities for that specific language.
Information available in Activity Reports
Below, is a summary of all the information provided by the reports :
1 - The organization's projects: click on one project to filter the activities.
2 - Pre-defined time frames Today, Week, Month : available for quick filters
3 - Specific time frame to manually select the period you are interested in.
6 - Summary of the activities for the specified period: the information displayed depends on the different filters that have been applied.
- the date and time the text segment has been updated
- the languages from and to, the text segment has been translated
- the number of translated and approved words: clicking on them displays a popup with the source segment and its translation
- the source of the text segment update: it can be the editor or a resource file import
- the team member who translated or approved the text segment
- the project in which the text segment belongs
Only the text segments with Translated and Approved statuses are used in the generation of the Activity Reports.
That wraps up the Activity Reports. If you have any questions, please get in touch at [email protected].
Ready to optimize your translation workflow?
Try LingoHub PRO for free