Our experience, knowledge and lessons learned - all here just for you.
How to Assign Collaborator Permissions
How to assign different Roles to Collaborators
To manage your team and your project more easily, LingoHub has developed several different Permission Levels.
You can select the Permission for the collaborator as soon as they accept your invitation to join your Organization.
- Access Collaborator's page by clicking "Members" in the Navigation Bar. All members of your LingoHub Organization will be listed.
- Click "Edit Permissions" to select the role for the collaborator.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Assign the Organization Owner permission
- Select the Organization Administrator
- Assign the Translator role, or add a Reviewer permission
- Click Save Changes to apply permissions or Cancel to remove changes you've made.
What is software localization?
This article covers the topoc of software localization and answers the question: What is software localization.
Localization of games
This article gives you some insights on how to localize your games - no matter if mobile, web or desktop.