Our experience, knowledge and lessons learned - all here just for you.
The LingoHub workflow
LingoHub helps you localize your software in no time. Here you can find a quick overview of the necessary steps.
Be sure to also check our introduction for an overview of the different functions of the LingoHub service.
Text segment import
Initially, your text segments need to be imported to the LingoHub platform. You can choose from three methods:
- File import: upload your files, LingoHub supports numerous file formats
- Repository integration: LingoHub also supports various repositories
- Public API: integrate with LingoHub using our public API
After importing your text segments, you can start to localize them. There are three methods of translation available to you:
- Customer translation: you translate your text segments yourself by using our editor
- External translation: an external translator will translate for you, you can check our guide for translation orders
- Machine translation: the machine translation will translate for you, you can read up on it in our article about machine translation Activity reports help you track activities in your projects.
In the third phase, make sure to quality control your translated text segments. The dashboard will give you a quick overview of the projects' progress.
Text segment export
After the quality control, you can export your text segments. Congratulations your translated text segments are now ready!