Is it on the tip of your tongue? Share valuable context information easily via LingoHub’s integrated conversation center!
This section covers the following:
- Introduction to conversations
- Accessing the conversation center
- Creating and sending messages
- Managing conversations
Introduction to Conversations
Conversations allow you to communicate with team members and share valuable information for translations. Formerly known as comments, conversations can now be connected to multiple text segments, projects and users.
Accessing the Conversation Center
There are 3 different ways to access the conversation center in LingoHub:
- Open the conversation center by clicking the “Conversations” button in the top navigation.
- Access the conversation center via the editor.
- Enter the conversation center through the user overview. Just click on a user’s avatar and on the “Send Message” link.
Creating and sending Messages
The conversation center offers lots of functionalities when writing a message:
- B – Write bolt text.
- I – Write italic text.
- – Add link.
- – Add image
- – Insert quote.
- – Insert unordered list.
- – Insert ordered list.
Click “Create Conversation” to share your message or “Cancel” to delete it.
If you don’t need a conversation any longer you can simply close it. Just hit the “Close Conversation” button. Using the drop down on the top left of the conversation center you can filter to see open or closed conversations.
Closed conversations can be reopened any time by clicking the “Reopen Conversation” button.