Bucket-loads easier. As well as GitHub, we’ve made it easy for those of you that use Bitbucket to manage version control.
This section explains the following in detail:
Connecting to a repository
Connecting your LingoHub project to a Bitbucket repository can be done by following our step by step wizard.
- First select a project from your organization dashboard or the projects drop-down in the top navigation and go to the project settings page.
- Click the repository link in the project settings submenu.
- Select ‘Connect to Bitbucket’ for repository connection:
- You will be guided through the process of connecting your LingoHub project with your Bitbucket repository.
- Once complete, an initial Pull (if there are file matches) is triggered and you’ll be redirected to the imports page with a confirmation that you have connected your Bitbucket repository with your LingoHub project successfully.
Changing Bitbucket settings
- Select a project from your project list and go to the project settings page
- Click the repository link in the project settings submenu to go to the repository settings:
- On this page you can:
- Connect the project with a different repository or a different branch of your repository in Bitbucket by clicking on the corresponding boxes and selecting a new one
- Set up automatic sync by clicking the automatically pull updated files checkbox.
- Perform a manual synchronization by clicking the pull button in the top right.
- Delete your connection with Bitbucket by clicking on the red disconnect from Bitbucket link in the bottom right of the page